Our Nursery caters for children aged between two and a half to reception age. We arrange our waiting list in birth order. In addition, our policy may take into account:
- the age of the child, with priority given to children who are eligible for the free entitlement – including eligible two year old children;
- the length of time on the waiting list;
- the vicinity of the home to the setting;
- whether any siblings already attend the setting; and
- the capacity of the setting to meet the individual needs of the child.
We offer sessional care 8.30-11.30 for our older children and 11.55-14.55 for our younger children.
There are two classrooms with 30 children in each classroom with four trained staff in each room.
We cover the seven areas of learning :
Communication & Language, Physical Development, Personal Social & Emotional Development, Literacy, Mathematics, Understanding the World and Expressive Art & Design, meaning your children are provided with the very best start to their education.
To find out more and how to register your child please call us directly on 01268 544433
or email firstname.lastname@example.org